Don’t want the accessory bag, and don’t want to pull the trailer, but need more tie down space? Our rugged yet light weight extra-large rack offers increased tie down storage space right on the back of your Rambo.
- MODEL #: R150 G2
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- FOR USE WITH: All Rambo Gen 2 & Gen 3 Bikes
Note: This rack is required to pull several of the Rambo bike trailers and will be specified in the product descriptions for any trailers requiring it.
Electric Bicycle USA provides free UPS ground shipping for Rambo bikes anywhere in the contiguous US. Most orders are shipped within 1-2 days and will arrive in 3-7 days. During the high demand at the end of summer leading up to hunting season, Rambo bikes may take a week to ship.If you are not satisfied with your Rambo Bikes Product, you may return the UNUSED item within 30 days from order date for a refund or replacement.
To qualify for refund or replacement, unused products must be returned in their original packaging with all tags, stickers, and product accessories attached.
- Contact Electric Bicycle USA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-324-5387 to obtain an RA number.
- Provide us with your order information and reason for the return.
- Returns must include the issued RA Number on the box and will not be accepted without this number.
- Then return your Unused product, in its original box with all tags, accessories, manuals, stickers, and accessories within 30 days of the purchase date for an exchange or refund.
- Non-defective returns will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns without the complete original packaging will not be accepted.
Shipping and handling is non-refundable except in the case of defective merchandise.
- Shipping and insurance for returned merchandise must be pre-paid by the customer via UPS or FedEx.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date we receive the return for credit check. This refund will be less the 25% restocking fee.
Please ship all return merchandise to the following address:
21673 Cedar Ave S, Lakeville, MN 55044